July 1, 2013 | by: RAKlets | 0 comments
During the month of July our Memory verse is about:
“Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved.” Acts 4:12
- Salvation- cross arms over chest
- Is Found- hand over eyes like you’re looking for something
- In- put fingers from one hand inside cupped other hand
- No One Else- arms out to the side like a cross
- for there is no other name - cross your fingers saying no
- under heaven - point to heaven with the full hand drawing a cloud
- given to men - point around to other people
- by which we must be saved.” - Stretch your arms for a cross
- Acts 4:12
Introduce the new memory verse for the month ~ Act 4:12. Work together to find the verse in their Bibles. (Even non-readers can find the verse). Use the following clues/ hints to help them find the verse.
~The verse is in the New Testament.... that’s the part of the Bible at the back. The New Testament talks about what happened while Jesus was on earth and how the good news about Jesus started spreading around the world.â€¨
~ The verse is in the book of Acts... Acts is the 5 book in the New Testament...Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Acts. Ask non readers to find a book that starts with the letter Aâ€¨
~ Once everyone is in Acts..... find the big number 4. The big numbers are chapter numbers. Our verse is in Acts chapter 4.
~ find the little number 12. Our verse is Acts chapter 4 verse 12.
COMMENTS FOR THIS POST HAVE BEEN DISABLED.